Monday, August 16, 2010

Ready or not....

HERE SHE COMES!
Maternity Photographs at 37 weeks.
The countdown continuation 35 weeks
36 weeks
37 weeks
On the 24th of August we moved. We felt like it was time to move on and have a place to ourselves, with the baby coming and everything. Well it was Thursday that I started searching for a place to rent. I was on the Internet all day setting up appointments to see a bunch of places between Orem and Spanish Fork. We really wanted to end up back in Spanish Fork, because that is home to us and our little family. Then on Friday I spent the whole morning looking at places. I was disappointed with all the places I had seen, they were dirty, scary or unsafe. I thought that I would just have to learn to deal with it and pick a place. Yet, as I was driving around in Spanish Fork, waiting for Josh to finish work, I saw a sign and called the number. The landlord told me just to come see it because they were cleaning it at that moment. Well I went in, and was very impressed at how clean it was, the kindness of the landlords and the area it was located in. I went and got Josh and we looked at it again. We went home, prayed about it and felt good about it the rest of the day. We called that evening to sign the contract and I was packing all our stuff up that night. The next morning, Saturday, we moved all day and slept there that evening. Yes, I know it was a super fast move. But, we just wanted to move before our little lady arrived. And the faster the better. It was so crazy how everything went so smoothly and how good we felt and feel about the move. The rest of the week all I did was unpack and clean the old place we were at. I was so tired, but just kept going and going because I really wanted everything to be clean and ready before I delivered.
38 and 3/7 weeks This is the night before I gave birth to my baby girl. About 12 hours away from the actual delivery.

No comments: