Monday, July 5, 2010

Counting Down the Weeks

Here I am week after week..... 30 weeks32 weeks33 weeks
34 weeks
Our little girl is growing a ton. My tummy doesn't feel like it can stretch anymore. She is such a mover. She is constantly kicking my belly, especially under my right rib. It has been so much fun carrying her. She's been very good to me. No throwing up, sicknesses. The only thing that is uncomfortable is when I am sleeping. Doctor orders me to sleep on my left side, so that can be uncomfortable, also I get these charlie horses in my legs and toes, they kill!! I'm tired, but I just think that is a mommy thing you have to learn to deal with. I have been so excited about having a little girl. I have loved the whole girly shopping and handy-downs. To have a little angel join our family will be such a great blessing. Everyone has been thinking that she will look just like me. I hope so, I would love to have a daughter with dark skin, hair and eyes. Yet, if we had another blondie, she would look just like her brother and fit right in. Pregnancy is great. I have always loved the whole development and the miracle that is happening within my body. I feel a great connection with her already and am always pushing down on my belly and talking to her to have even a better connection.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how beautiful your little girl is, your whole family has all gorgeous girls!

Mindi said...

I had terrible charlie horses with my 2nd pregnancy! I feel your pain!! Good luck!

Lisa Smith said...

Hey Shannan...the most effective method I found with dealing with charlie horses was Calcium. In addition to my prenatals, I take a 650mg tablet before I got to bed...and it seems to keep them at bay. (In fact, I take one in the morning too because prenatals typically don't have enough calcium in them considering how much our growing babies suck it out of us). I've only had one charlie horse this time around and it happened when I missed my calcium for about 2 days. I won't be doing THAT again! By the way...you look fabulous! Hey...did you hear that although we thought we were having a boy... a 30 wk ultrasound showed a girl! LOL Glad I found out before the day of delivery!!!

Kristin Ross said...

You don't even look that pregnant. I can't wait to see pictures.

Stephanie Walburger said...

Shannon you look awesome!!!! can't wait to see the little cutie!!!! She'll be beautiful.

Linz said...

Shan! You are so cute! I can't wait to meet her! :) xoxox