Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sneak Peek of Disney World

Here is a sneak peek for my husband. We have called daddy many times, yet he wants pictures cause he misses us so much. So here are a few off of my sisters camera, since I can't put them on her computer yet. So here is a few pics from Disney World. But there are some great ones to come. We had a blast in Orlando, now I am in Virginia visiting my sister. We do miss daddy though. Arr... sad, you can barely even see James. Josh you missed out, I know you would have loved wearing one of these sweet hats. He loves horses. They are probebly his favorite. James had no idea what to think about with all the Disney characters. Prego's with our girl and boy mickey and minnies. Our big guy loved the dino's. In Virginia with his cousins. Running throught the sprinklers in the sun and taking a break with some yummy suckers. We continue to have fun with the cousins.
I'll update later when I get back.

6 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

that was so much Fun!! I miss you guys already. Brad says he misses snuggling with James. Love you guys!

Weight Family said...

So fun, congrats on the girl (they're the best)!

Emily said...

looks like you guys had a blast have a good summer ;} kennedy

melinda said...

Looks like you had fun. We missed you. Are you back yet? Call me so we can get together. Love to hear all about your trip.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute and fun to be around! I'm glad you had a great time:)

Jen & George Scott said...

Shan - Looks like you had a blast. I miss ya, we need to get together asap!!!