Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We were excited to celebrate daddy's birthday before we left for Disney World. Sadly, daddy did not join us on our Leavitt family trip because of work. On his actual birthday it was just the 3 of us and we celebrated his special day by going to dinner for**** and then we rented his movie pick, which was Avitar. The rest of the night was just spent with me and him and it was a great relaxing evening. Than my parents came into town the next day and they took us out to P.F Changs, which was delicious. We had the Great Wall of China for dessert, which is a specialty between Josh and I, as we used to go get this dessert many times during our dating stage. James already knows he is the luckiest guy in the world to have such an super daddy. They are total buddies and James just gets so excited whenever daddy is around. I can defiantly say that he is a daddy's boy. One of my favorite things to do is to watch the two of them together. They love to rustle and play around. I am lucky to have a man in my life who loves his son just as much as I do. The love we have for him is indescribable and perfect. We just feel so blessed to have the fun little family we do. I continually have to thank Josh for being such an amazing man. He is so dedicated to the gospel and our church, that it makes him such a great priesthood holder in our home. He is such an example to me and teaches me new things all the time. He reminds me to let the small things go and he loves me and thinks I am still sexy when I am pregnant (which is a plus). I love making a family with him and we can't wait to invite a new little woman to our growing family. I LOVE YOU JOSH and I hope I can spend the rest of my life showing you. You are the man I have dreamed of all my life. We have grown together and I am so grateful that you come home to James and I everyday. You are an amazing man!! Thanks for all you do for our family and for loving us back!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

happy birthday josh kennedy:}