Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Pictures

My beautiful sister in-law, Lacey Nielson was so wonderful during our trip to Brianhead for Thanksgiving. She trecked out into the deep snow and took beautiful pictures of my family. She did such a great job, I would definatley recommend her to anyone seeking a great photographer. Look at my Beautiful Blog Buddies list and click on Lacey's Photography Blog. You can check out her work, I am sure she would be honored to be your photographer. Thanks a ton for your great talent in capturing our little family in the white snow.

5 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

wow these are really great! Good job Lacey! Shanny James is so grown up, look at those teeth! Wow I can't believe how time flies. I can't wait to see you guys! You guys are dang cute! Love ya tons,
Amber

Cassie said...

I LOVE it! What a cute pic. You have such a beautiful family. It was so good to run into you before Thanksgiving. We sure miss having you around.

Richard and Camie said...

Your pictures turned out great, I can't wait to get my card in the mail! Look at those cute little teeth:) I love it!

Peter (CzEch) said...

Those pictures are so beautiful i like it a lot. I hope you are doing great I miss you and love you.

Jen & George Scott said...

Your Christmas card was so darling. I hope you had an awesome Christmas. We need to get together soon.