Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Photo Shoot by my Amazing Sister

My sister Amber is really coming along with her photography. I am so proud of her and impressed with how good she is getting. As we came back from Mexico, Amber and her hubby, Brad, stayed with us and Amber shot Josh and I. It was kind of fun posing for her. Here are some of her pictures. I am excited for her to take my baby pictures, because the ones she's done on others are already incredible. Love ya Amber and Brad and thanks for the pics. Check out her blog or website that is posted on the right side of my blog,under Amber Holt, she's been taking classes for only 1 month and look at all she has done already. Way to go girl, you kick butt!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Shannan...Can I just say, GORGEOUS. Shannan you are breathtakingly beautiful. Joshey...you are looking pretty "GQ-ish" What AMAZING photos. Amber is very talented. Miss you guys...see you in August.

Nehring Fun said...

We were looking at your hot pics and Lilli said "Shannan looks like you Mommy she's lookin Stylin Hot!!" I thought that was really cute...and Josh well she wasn't too sure but then decided he looked Hot! Love you guys --Stacy

Tonia said...

You look phenomenal!!!! You are so beautiful and waayyyyyy to skinny to be pregnant. Honestly-you look awesome!

Mindi said...

Very cute pictures...and I still don't believe you are pregnant...you are so tiny still! Looking good!

Stacey said...

Wow these pictures look great! You guys should be models! He we are hoping you guys can come over on Sunday! Give us a call.